Take a Look at my Custom Creations!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Some Fantastic Additions and ideas for Easter!

Oh So Cheeky Boutique loves Easter baskets full of fun and USABLE things...the dentist likes this too!
We now have MINI Market Totes...makes a great easter basket and is used all year round!  I find these a great way for my girls to stay organized...ds games, ipods, polly pockets and legos!  The baskets are a vast improvement over Sophia's storage of her squinkies...that used to be in an shoe box! 
They come in MANY colors for boys and girls!
 Personalization is included!  I have a great boy font for your little guys!
Order today at www.ohsocheekyboutique.com

I was packaging these cute headbands up for a sweet friend and thought...how cute would this be in her easter basket?  Wish I could get away with this but I think Olivia and Sophia may know that the bunny didn't bring anything with their name on it!  :(

These come in many colors...all rich great hues!


No comments: