Take a Look at my Custom Creations!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011








So...before you know it we will be in flip flops swimming suits and school will be out for summer! After this silly winter..I do not know of anyone who is not really really ready!

It's not too early to order your kiddos amazing teacher a appreciation gift! I am amazed daily at the dedication that my girls teachers give to them! Its not all about reading, writing and math..but most of these teachers love you children every single day! Wipe tears, noses, tie shoes...teach them to read when their Mom is having a hard time reaching them (case in point my sophie!) I am grateful daily for these tremendous dedicated souls!

To honor your child's teacher..Oh So Cheeky Boutique offers a super fun Tote Bag...that can be used for anything from a grocery trip, school bag or my favorite choice...beach bag or pool bag!
You can have the bag customized and personalized with your teachers first or last mane and I can also embroider...Miss or Mrs on the top!

Order these fun Personalized Totoe Bags today at www.ohsocheekyboutique.com

No comments: